Join the Board!
AlphaPlus’s Board of Directors is presently seeking new members. Individuals interested in volunteering their time and expertise as a member of the Board with specific expertise and competencies in one or more the following areas are encouraged to apply:
- Communications and marketing
- Information technology consulting
- Government relations
- Adult education
- Sectoral knowledge of the anglophone, francophone, indigenous, deaf and deaf-blind communities
- Organizational development
- Attend four or five Board meetings (conducted in English) each year.
- Active membership on one standing subcommittee.
- Ensure organizational goals, mission, policies and strategic priorities are met and remain relevant.
- Provide active and ongoing advice and counsel to the Board and agency as required.
- Must be a resident of Ontario.
- Must serve a minimum three-year term.
Those interested in learning more or applying for a position within the Board of Directors are invited to submit a resume and cover letter via email to
Alan Cherwinski, Executive Director, at [email protected]